If you would like to visit the Public Sector FM Event, please can you fill out the form below*.
The Public Sector FM Event is a one day exhibition and seminar designed specifically for FM professionals and will bring together 20+ exhibitors who are leaders in their fields to offer bespoke advice and showcase their products and services.
The event will also be of interest if you are an FM working in the private sector as well.
There will be a seminar programme aimed at tackling vital issues within the workplace and built environment. Topics that will be covered include the following:
- ‘Smart Cities and the Public Sector’
- ‘How Green is Green? The Pros and Cons of Controls’
- ‘Ensuring Business Continuity’
- ‘Simple temperature monitoring that works’
- ‘Procurement Strategy for Energy and Mitigating External Risk Factors’
- ‘Energy Technology List – Facilitating reductions in carbon emissions, to support climate emergency declarations’
There is no charge to attend and if you pre-register, a complimentary lunch will be available to you as well as tea and coffee throughout the day.
If you do not have a car park ticket code, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a complimentary parking space.
*Our exhibitors will be given a list of all registered delegates including name, job title and email address to follow up interest at the event. By registering to attend you are giving permission for your information to be shared with just the exhibitors of the Public Sector FM Event. If you wish to opt out of this, please can you let us know via email – email@example.com.