The Public Sector FM Event is a one day exhibition and seminar designed specifically for FM professionals and will bring together approximately 25 exhibitors who are leaders in their fields to offer bespoke advice and showcase their products and services.
The event will also be of interest if you are an FM working in the private sector as well.
There will be a seminar programme aimed at tackling vital issues within the workplace and built environment. Topics that will be covered include the following:
- ‘Smart Cities and the Public Sector’
- ‘How Green is Green? The Pros and Cons of Controls’
- ‘Ensuring Business Continuity’
- ‘Simple temperature monitoring that works’
- ‘Procurement Strategy for Energy and Mitigating External Risk Factors’
The idea is to host an event that will keep FM professionals up-to-date with the latest developments and industry changes and also provide them with hands-on advice from leading companies in FM.
If you pre-register to attend, you will receive a complimentary lunch as well as tea and coffee throughout the day.